Clubhouse Master Planning and Improvement Programs
The McMahon Facility Planning process includes:
- Focus Group/Surveying to learn what members want.
- Developing space programs and master plan criteria for long range facility planning.
- Developing clubhouse concept floor plans, site plans and interior/exterior illustrations, probable cost analysis and politically feasible financing plans for recommended projects.
- Presenting innovative facility improvement concepts to members that are understood and approved.
- McMahon Group’s insight and facility experience provides unparalleled success for achieving approval of needed clubhouse and golf projects. Over $2 billion in approved clubhouse and golf course projects. CLICK HERE to see a list of clients.
- GET YOUR COPY OF THE 5 STEPS HERE
McMahon Group provides the essential planning and approval process for club projects that precedes the selection of construction architects and contractors. Club planning is the first step in the design and communications process that must be done properly if a project is to be approved. McMahon’s unique planning process is based on our experience in serving over 1,900 clubs from establishing the building program, financing, feasible architectural solutions and communications that are required to solve each club’s special needs.
Learning about your club’s needs and McMahon Group’s services begin with our complimentary First Impressions Visit.
Contact Alison Duffy at 314.744.5040 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your First Impressions Visit so our club planning principal can visit your club, meet you and recommend how to best address your needs.